player

Friday, March 28, 2008

Whata Wheek

What a week! Work continues on the house with relatively good weather all week. I had to get all the auction artwork for the boys' school completed and delivered to the school by this morning (whew, I had to get someone with some visual creativity to mount all the art work the kids did - as my friend Leigh often says about voluntarism, "Can't I just write a check?" That's what I needed to do on this art framing stuff). I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon, the dog has to go to the vet, the auction is tomorrow, I have a hair appointment, Sunday we have church and Sunday afternoon we are meeting with the cabinet maker and our contractor.

A couple of mornings ago the boys were sitting on the couch upstairs before school. Wilbur always watches a little Sesame Street in the morning and Emery was watching with him. I heard Emery say very sweetly, "Wilbur would you scratch my back?" and Wilbur said, "Ok Emery." It was so cute and sweet.

No comments: