player

Monday, March 17, 2008

Emery's Blog - HOUSE!

Emery has started to blog (http://slimjackrabbit.blogspot.com/). I had the idea on a walk one day. He doesn't much like to write (pen to paper - the act of writing) and he struggles a little with fine motor skills. He writes slowly... but he loves to type! I think this will be great fun for him.

Work began on the house today. By the time the boys and I get home all the decking will be removed from the back of the house. And it's a lot of decking:

Doug spent all day yesterday removing all the shoes, air rockets, rain boots, terrainiacs and gobstoppers (they have this remote control thing that works itself into a ball and rolls around the yard and I cannot think of the name of it). I am going to document the progress. It's very exciting!

No comments: