player

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Cry Babies

Gonna be some unhappy people in the world over the next few days.



I know how they feel.



They should remember- those people who are certain that Obama is the wrong choice, not experienced enough, too liberal - they should remember that in THEIR judgement, George W. Bush was the right choice for America.



Sue me if I don't trust their instincts on Barack Obama.



Hello Heartbreak. I give a shout out to my contractor's carpenters who listen to hate-filled talk radio in my home and put stickers on their trucks that say NOBama. They are going to be some sad dudes. They are also Seahawks fans. They have so much to be sad about.



I've put up with their radio and their quiet anger and their stickers for months now because this realization has been building and building that something big was coming. No need to rub their noses in it. No need even to discuss it. It was coming and there was no stopping it.

No comments: