player

Friday, September 05, 2008

If you don't cut that out I am going to slap you into the middle of next week

I think both Cindy McCain and Michelle Obama are stylish and elegant. I'm more than a little tired of hearing about it and indulging the criticims of their choice of dress, their weight, their stylishness or lack thereof. No one ever talks about McCain's jowls or Obama's crow's feet. Over and over again, women in the public eye (who are not even actresses or performers) are scrutinized and evaluated by a standard that has NOTHING what-so-ever to do with who they are or what they've accomplished. And I'm just tired of it.

Stupid men are so stupid that they don't know that they are doing it. So here is my message to the critics of Hillary's hips, Cindy's work (and cosmetic surgeon) and so on and so on: Stop doing this. Stop it. Leave it. Behave better. Quit being sexist boors.

No comments: